Living the Adventure

Heading to Zimbabwe–Postponed

I was supposed to be heading to Zimbabwe at the end of March to reconnect with a pastor who I worked with in 2014. I was also going to be meeting with leaders at Africa University to plan a Christian Ashram in 2021. I was excited that I would also get to speak and teach at Africa University and in a local church while in Zimbabwe.

Because of the Coronavirus Pandemic, I have chosen to postpone my travels to Zimbabwe at this 1me. I will continue to reassess the feasibility of going later in 2020 or having to wait until 2021 to travel to Zimbabwe. Please pray for my discernment in this matter. I know God will open the doors when the time is right.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *